A friend of mine from work posted 5 things she liked about her week and i loved the idea. So here's my list this week. If I knew how to do pictures with captions I would do that but I'm still learning here....
1. Last year on this day we brought our son home! WOW! I've attached the only picture that we have of him while he was so sick (thanks to the Northside nurses). It is a great reminder that God is so good and he is faithful. Today Jude is 25lbs., walking, talking and shows no signs of menengitis.
2. I'm going to SPAIN on Monday. I can hardly believe that I'm leaving so soon. I have always wanted to visit Spain and now I have the bonus of being able to do it as a mission trip and launch children's ministry.
3. We are signed up to run a half marathon. It's 12 weeks till the big race and this week I've completed all of my runs so far!
4. Zumba. I love Zumba. Everytime I watch a dance movie, I want to be a dancer. I even start thinking in my brain about how it could maybe work...um no! So Zumba has filled the hole for me. I take it every Friday morning and it is super fun!
5. I'm starting a new study called "Becoming the Woman God wants You to Be" thanks to my friend Joy. Basically it's a 90 day journey to cleaning house (spiritually, finacially, and even literally). I'm looking forward to this book. Along the same lines, I got an ipod touch to help organize my life yesterday!! I got a great deal on it from a friend and I'm looking forward to connecting all the dots in our lives.
Have a great weekend!