Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love this song!

Not sure if this link will work or not, I've never tried this before but I haven't written in a while and the words of this song seem to sum things up so well. This morning I was getting the kids in to school and this song came on. I've heard it before but today it really struck home. Sometimes I feel a little like I'm walking and stumbling. As wonderful as parenting and marriage are, there are days that you grow weary and tired. I love the line "when the world has fallen out from under me I'll be found in you." I hope you can listen to it and you enjoy. I want to get her whole cd. Her voice is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KiGN1j1No

Here are the lyrics.

Walking,stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home,a land that i've never seen
I am changing: less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day

[CHORUS]
when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way

[CHORUS]

You make all things new

[CHORUS]

[CHORUS 2]
When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

3 comments:

EAJan678 said...

That's ironic. Stacy Jackson just posted this same video to her blog. I haven't heard the song before y'all posted it. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

HA! I didn't know she did. I'll have to go check it out.

Stacy said...

So funny! She is so talented. I downloaded her whole cd and its really good. She's so young too.

I miss you! Let me know if you guys are ever in the mood to come visit Jacksonville! We love to have visitors!