Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fabric-$6, Wood $5, Chargers $0, Headboard-Priceless


YAY! We finally have a headboard. I am a total HGTV junkie and if I could, I'd love to go to design school. I've got quite a bit on my plate these days however :-). Every now and then, (ok.. everyday Ian I know)I will see something that I want to try. Time after time host after host whips up a headboard that looks spectacular for a really great price. Well I'm defintely not a host on HGTV, and I'm not exactly sure it's spectacular, but the great price is true for sure! Here it is. The new headboard of the Chadwicks. The chargers were a bonus from a storage clean out at church! SCORE....

2 comments:

K Hill said...

You crack me up! You should have Maggie come over and watch some decorating shows with you. She can't wait to find out who the next Design Star is.

Beautiful headboard - way to go!

Shaunta' said...

The headboard is great! Way to go. Your room is so clean, it really looks like it could be on HGTV!