Wednesday, July 16, 2008

11 Months






Today has been such a good day with both of the kids. I had a moment where I wanted to cry just looking at them. I feel so blessed to have these 2 incredible children. Today, Jude is 11 months. He knows how to wave bye-bye and sign more! I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by. It's been even faster with Ellison. We had fun this morning playing at the soft play area at the mall. When I told Ellison we were going, she asked if there would be a coach like at daddy's games (confused it with soft ball) :-). We had a tea party this afternoon where the 3 of us ate ritz crackers and water. Jude of course had more fun destroying than anything else. Here are some pictures of Jude at the softplay and Ellison in her tea hat (sorry Joy just borrowed it for the party). 

Praise God for children. They truly are a blessing from Him! I'm finally starting to get in the groove with having 2 and on a lot of days recently am feeling the itch for the 3rd. It's almost like it happened overnight. 3 months ago I could have been fine with 2 and now I'm beginning to feel like there is another little someone to be added to the family. Ian and I have been praying about the possibility of adopting so it's cool to think that maybe there is a child already born waiting to come to our home. I am open to whatever He has in store, He always knows best. 


No comments: