Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween






It has been such a fun day seeing things through Ellison's eyes. She will be 4 next month and this is the first year that she really gets it! After changing her mind numerous times about what she wanted to be (that's genetic) we settled on a fairy. I must say that she was the cutest fairy I've ever seen. 

We started the day with 10AM trick or treating at the YMCA. The rest of the day was filled with preparing for our community event. Through it all the kids hung with me and did GREAT. I let Ellison wear her costume all day as a special treat. She had lots of people asking her all about it. 

We just finished the day with our community party and trick or treating. At the end of the night, Ellison said "I love this world" after she saw all of her candy. 

Here are some pictures from our day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that I missed this. They are soooooo cute!