Wednesday, June 18, 2008

16 Days and counting


It's official! We are running the Peachtree. Back in January we and another couple had an idea to run it together. We pitched it to our small group but that died a quick death. So the 4 of us are destined to the annual Peachtree Road Race.


As the time approaches I am getting a little bit nervous about the heat and the fact that I haven't been able to run outside as much as I'd like. In fact, my last outdoor run was Memorial Day...YIKES. Thanks to a 5AM wake up call from Jude I was able to get in a long run on the treadmill this morning. Nevertheless...I am looking forward to a challenging start to my 4th of July and what better way to be challenged than with friends.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see how it goes! Good luck!